Followers

Sunday 14 January 2018

First Day at School

Hi Everyone,

This post should have posted yesterday but I was having such a problem with Blogger I gave up with a headache in the end lol ...hopefully it's going to play today !

A new challenge has started on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and the theme is Something New  .... I have made a card for First Day at School because that's a new adventure isn't it :)



I used a DigiStamp Boutique image 'Off to School - Rosie and Dan' coloured with Promarkers, papers are from The Works and the little apple resin was in my stash. Sentiment comes with the image as well as a little girl digi too.

That's all for now but I will be back later today with another card,

Hugs Kaz xxx

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

He is so sweet, great card. [aNNie]

Lynne said...

A cute image and lovely card x

Chris said...

Really cute Sweet image, love the little apple too!
Chris
x

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
what a wonderful card and that image is so sweet.
Beautifully coloured also.
I really like the papers as well.
Yes blogger is being a little bitch excuse the language.
Comments are taking so long to publish.
Don't know why it's doing that but I have heard a few complaining about it.
I usually find if it's playing up when you want to post a card that the next day it is fine.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Liz said...

What a cute card! I love how you've used the die cuts as a diamond shape. The little apple is a perfect finishing touch. xx

Megan J said...

Hi Karen, a lovely card for the first day back at school, it is a couple more weeks of Summer Hols for the kids down under, they all go back from 30th of January... have a wonderful week... Megan

Cara said...

This is such a sweet card, love the papers you've used x

Janice said...

Such a cute card Kaz, love the backing paper too.
Janice x

cotnob said...

A super card Caz, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jules said...

Hi Kaz

Ahh .. .. such a cute card .. .. and your image is wearing exactly what my lads had to wear to school.

Great colouring and the little resin apples is the perfect finishing touch.

Many thanks for your lovely comment on my blog yesterday. That was really kind of you.

Love Jules xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

super cute make hun, love the added apple & colours you have used
Hugs Shell xx