Followers

Saturday 10 March 2018

My Time to Craft #366 - Easter or Spring

Good Morning Everyone,

I'm here with my DT card for the new Challenge that has started over at My Time to Craft, the theme this fortnight is Easter or Spring.



For my card I used a cute bunny from a DigiStamp Boutique set 'Easter Bunny Set' you get 3 images in this set for 60p !! Bargain :)

I coloured him with Promarkers and went over the Easter bunting with Wink of Stella. The papers I used were snippets from a 12 x 12 pad from The Works years ago, I think I've nearly used them all up now. The flowers were punched with a Tonic punch and are from the reverse side of the same papers.
A few pearls to finish and that's it. This card is for my daughter so I kept it fairly simple as she doesn't like frilly ;)

Pop over to the Challenge Blog to check out the fab creations from my talented teamies and we look forward to seeing your entries there too.

Have a wonderful Saturday whatever your plans,
That's all for now,

Hugs, Kaz xxx

13 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kaz this is a gorgeous Easter card I love the bunny and the papers are beautiful. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gibmiss said...

Hi Kaz
Fabulous cute card... love the image ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Wendy L said...

It is a cutie Kaz, xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Aww this is just so sweet Kaz, lovey Spring card, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

Sure is one cute bunny and such a beautiful card.

aussie aNNie said...

Great card and sweetest image of the bunny.xx [aNNie]
 ❤️

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Kaz, I love that image and the gorgeous flowers!
Hugs, Tammy

Barb said...

What a lovely Spring card Kaz and the papers are so pretty. Barbxx

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous bunny...must go have a spend, what brilliant value indeed!! Love the pretty paper and the flowers are so perfect xx

cotnob said...

A super card Kaz, such a sweet image and pretty papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Super cute make hun
Hugs Shell xx

Marina said...

So cute and beautifully coloured.

Pat said...

Lovely Easter card Karen, cute image and sweet flowers.

Pat xx