Followers

Thursday 10 May 2018

MAWTT Challenge #71 - Sentiment no Image

Hi Everyone,

A new Challenge has started at Moving Along With The Times Challenge blog today and this time the theme is Sentiment No Images so we want to see the sentiment as the focal point on the card.



For my card I used one of the lovely 'Milestone Birthday Sentiments' from DigiStamp Boutique, I found some pretty Damask type paper in my bits box which I matted onto gold pearlescent card and the sentiment is matted onto the same card. I have added some pearl string from Buddly Crafts around the edge to finish it off.

My team mates have made some gorgeous inspiration cards so pop over to the blog and take a look, we look forward to seeing your creations too !

That's all for now,

Hugs Kaz xxx

8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card, especially with the string of pearls around the border.[aussie aNNie blog]

Chris said...

Beautiful clean, elegant design, love the pearl border framing your sentiment.
Chris
x

Wendy L said...

This is perfect KAz, wonderful card, thank you, xxx

Megan J said...

Hi Kaz, a fabulous card with the sentiment as the focal point. Have a wonderful weekend... Megan

Sarah said...

Such a grown up and elegant card...gorgeous xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
what a very lovely card and I love that milestone sentiment is brilliant.
I won some digi images and after seeing your lovely cards made with this I decided to get those.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Janice said...

I love these milestone sentiments, your card is fabulous Kaz, especially the pearl frame.
Janice x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Kaz

This is a super card, love the big and bold sentiment

Happy crafting....

June/Team B